Last Updated on March 28, 2021
As for getting to Kemer; holidaymakers may find many airlines that provide direct flights from many European cities. Antalya is also accessible by highways from all parts of Turkey. The Antalya Airport (+90 242 444 7 423) is located about 13 km. from central Antalya and about 57 km. from Kemer.
Holidaymakers may find coach services to city center as well as airport transfers, taxis and private cars from Antalya Airport.
Antalya Airport offers 24 hrs services such as tourism information, tour operators, banks, travel agents, medical services, food & drink and duty free shops.
Private Shuttles to/from Antalya Airport – Kemer
* As for private airport shuttle transfers, we highly recommend Tranigo (a Turkish company operating since 1996, and partnered with renowned names like Hertz, Thrifty, Budget, and many reliable and efficient local suppliers) as we recently booked with them had a great trip to our hotel.
* They have variety of different and good models of cars ranging from Micro for 3 passengers to Minibuses for 19 passengers and also offer child seats. They met us inside the airport, helped with our luggage, brought us in front of the hotel and there also helped us with our luggage.
* Below you can click on the destination you need an airport transfer to find the prefect private shuttle and transfer service from Antalya Airport (ATY) to your hotel in Kemer and vice versa.
Faster and more comfortable than shuttles, buses and taxis. Free cancellation. All prices include fees & tip.
- Antalya Airport <-> Kemer city center
- Antalya Airport <-> Beldibi
- Antalya Airport <-> Goynuk
- Antalya Airport <-> Camyuva
- Antalya Airport <-> Kiris
- Antalya Airport <-> Tekirova
- Antalya Airport <-> Adrasan
- Antalya Airport <-> Cirali
- Antalya Airport <-> Olympos