Here on this page, you can find useful information and answer to the frequently asked question, “How to get from Antalya Airport (AYT) to Kemer, and vice versa?”. We put together all the transportation options including insider tips to help you plan your trip between Antalya Airport (AYT) and Kemer easily.
Some Practical Info & Advice
* Antalya Airport (AYT) is the main international airport for the ones who are travelling to the Antalya region of Turkey including the popular holiday resorts of Kemer town center and neighboring resorts Beldibi, Goynuk, Camyuva, Kiris, Tekirova, Adrasan, Olympos and Cirali.
* AYT is situated on the north easterly Antalya city center. Average distance from airport to Kemer town center is about 58,6 km.
* Antalya Airport Code is AYT, Tel: +90 242 444 74 23 , Web : antalya-airport.aero
* It takes about 1 hour to get to Kemer town center from AYT by taxi or private shuttle.
* You can travel between Antalya Airport and Kemer town center (including other resorts of Kemer) directly by taxi or private shuttle.
* Private Shuttle is by far the most convenient, safe and fast way to get to Kemer from the airport.
* When getting to Antalya Airport (AYT) from Kemer town center or any resort of Kemer that you are on holiday, we highly recommend you schedule your time to be at the airport at least 1,5 hours for domestic flights and 2,5 hours for international flights.
* When we count the minimum transfer time of average 45 minutes plus 30 minutes possible traffic, you should arrange your transfer in between airport and your hotel/resort at least 2,5 to 3,5 hours before your flight.
* Turkish Liras – You can obtain currency exchange before traveling to Antalya or on arrival. We recommend you to obtain Turkish Liras (TRY ot TL) in Turkey as the exchange rates are usually better in Turkey and you can find exchange offices in Antalya airport and through whole Antalya resorts.
* You can get TL from the many ATM machines located inside the Antalya Airport’s arrival, departure terminals and parking area. When you get Turkish liras we also recommend you to also have small banknots like 5 TL, 10 TL, 20 TL or 50 TL.
* Your Hotel’s Address – We recommend you to have your accommodation address and telephone number with you. There is big number of hotels in the Antalya region so that you or taxi drivers may get confused. You may need to check your hotel address or call your hotel.
How to Get to/from Antalya Airport (AYT) to your hotel in Kemer and neighboring resorts?
There are several options for you to get from the Antalya Airport to your hotel in the Kemer region. Below we gathered all the information and options and tried to explain them to help you make your decision regarding on your needs and budget.
Some distances to the major holiday resorts and towns of Kemer from the Antalya airport:
- 58 km. (50 minutes) from Kemer town center,
- 43,7 km. (35 minutes) from Beldibi,
- 50 km. (50 minutes) from Goynuk,
- 65 km. (1 hour) from Kiris and Camyuva,
- 75 km. (1 hour) from Tekirova,
- 101 km. (1,5 hours) from Cirali and Olympos,
- 104 km. (1,5 hours) from Adrasan.
Option 1: Tram/Public Bus/HAVAS Airport Shuttle + Midibus
With this option, you’ll get from the Antalya Airport to Intercity Bus Terminal in the Antalya city center. From there you’ll need to change vehicle and take midibuses operating to Kemer region. We don’t recommend this as it will be difficult with ones taveling with families and with luggage.
The Antray Tram, Antobus public buses, and HAVAS Airport Shuttles operate in between Antalya Airport and Antalya city center.
The Antray Tram line is the light rail system operated by the Antalya Municipality, and consists of two lines including Airport Line and Expo Line.
The Airport Line operates between Antalya Airport and Fatih station along the city center. You can easily get to city center with this line.
There are several public bus services (Tel: +90 242 444 3 708) from the Antalya Airport. The public bus shuttle (No:600) operates in every 30 minutes between Antalya Airport and Antalya Intercity Bus Terminal (Otogar). The public bus shuttle (No:800) operates in every 2 hours between Antalya Airport and Antalya Lara district.
You can find minibuses from the Antalya Intercity Bus Terminal to Kemer, and all neighboring resorts such as Beldibi, Goynuk, Camyuva, Kiris, Tekirova, Adrasan, Olympos, Cirali operating in every 30/45 minutes.
The HAVAS Airport Shuttles operate on a regular fixed route to Antalya city center and Intercity Bus Terminal. The shuttles depart in every hour (during day time) front of the Domestic Arrivals.
Option 2: Taxi
Taking a taxi to get to your hotel is another option. Taxi ranks are located outside the terminal so you should walk some. You should know that Antalya Airport is far away from the Kemer city center and neighboring resorts. According to the 2022 taxi fares for Antalya, the taxi-meter switch on price is 6 TL and 5 TL per kilometer.
There is no day and night difference. If we make a calculation, regarding you will take a local taxi from the Antalya airport to the resorts within an average distance of 70 km from the major Kemer resorts, the taxi fare for will be around 500 TL. You may calculate approx. taxi fare by using this formula. It may also cost you more depending where your hotel is, possible traffic and the taxi driver’s possible drive to your hotel from different long routes.
Option 3: Private / Shared Shuttle Transfer (Recommended)
If you are a group or a family with kids or having lots of luggage with you, than we highly recommend you to take private transfers for your hotel as they offer a fixed rate, comfortable and safe transfer to your hotel in the Kemer region.
The public buses will bring you to at the Intercity Bus Terminal of Antalya and you’ll need to take a taxi or midibuses from there again which will harder for you with your kids and luggage. But private transfers drives you just to the entrance of your hotel.
When you take private transfers, the driver also meets you inside the airport terminal with your name written on a plate. And he accompanies you for the transfer and also he helps you with your luggage like where to take them and even carry them to the shuttle. And as there is a fixed price, you will not have to worry or deal with price calculations.
Private Shuttles to/from Antalya Airport – Kemer
As for private airport shuttle transfers, we highly recommend Tranigo (a Turkish company operating since 1996, and partnered with renowned names like Hertz, Thrifty, Budget, and many reliable and efficient local suppliers) as we recently booked with them had a great trip to our hotel.
They have variety of different and good models of cars ranging from Micro for 3 passengers to Minibuses for 19 passengers and also offer child seats. They met us inside the airport, helped with our luggage, brought us in front of the hotel and there also helped us with our luggage.
COVID-19 Coronavirus Prevention and Safety Measures
* The safety and health of the guests and the drivers is a top priority. They guarantee that all the vehicles are cleaned and disinfected in accordance with the World Health Organization’s guidelines against COVID-19.
* Below you can click on the destination you need an airport transfer or make a search from the search box under to entire Antalya region to find the prefect private shuttle and transfer service from Antalya Airport (ATY) to your hotel in any Antalya resort and vice versa.
Faster and more comfortable than shuttles, buses and taxis. Free cancellation. All prices include fees & tip.
- Antalya Airport <-> Kemer city center
- Antalya Airport <-> Beldibi
- Antalya Airport <-> Goynuk
- Antalya Airport <-> Camyuva
- Antalya Airport <-> Kiris
- Antalya Airport <-> Tekirova
- Antalya Airport <-> Adrasan
- Antalya Airport <-> Cirali
- Antalya Airport <-> Olympos